Hiya!

Options
Newbie saying Hi! Im Claire, im 37 next month and after years of sedetary office work and arthritis settng in after i shattered my kneecaps, im a bit of a podge! so im here to get rid of my lard *kitten*

Wel, by the intro you've probably got a good image on your head of what im like, I dont pull any punches, im oddball, nutty and love to have fun and bash my head around to some heavy metal. my old steel boned corsets are not as forgiving as the used to be, so i'd like toget back into those! and heck i just wanna look gooood again!

Replies

• GypsyWildflower
    Options
    Glad to have you Claire! You sound like my kind of person : ) Sometimes I think head banging makes up half of my calories burned a day!
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    haha! indeed! theres nothing i like better than to stick on a bit of Rob Zombie to do my cross training machine work on... i find his music definately gets a rythic sweat on!!

Im usually forced to listen to the atrocious Chris Moyles et al on the radio at work, so its a great relief to get the metal on in the car on the way home!!