Big Brother

Options
NicolCook
NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
Anyone watch Big Brother? I live for summertime just to watch this show! :happy:

Who do you think will be going home this week?
Who do you want to see win?
Who is your favorite/least favorite player?

I love Jeff and Jordan. I really liked them the first go round and like them just as much now. My least favorite would have to be Rachel, and I'm not the biggest fan of Adam either. I really hope Dominic stays in the game with Daniele.

Replies

• bearsfan68
    bearsfan68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone watch Big Brother? I live for summertime just to watch this show! :happy:

Who do you think will be going home this week?
    Who do you want to see win?
    Who is your favorite/least favorite player?

I love Jeff and Jordan. I really liked them the first go round and like them just as much now. My least favorite would have to be Rachel, and I'm not the biggest fan of Adam either. I really hope Dominic stays in the game with Daniele.

I like watching Big Brother as well. I hope that Jeff and Jordan win because they seem like he most honest. I think the guy w/the beard will go home. I dislike Rachel.......she is a snake! But, without a villian they wouldnt have a show. :smile:
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE this show too! I thought this week brendan and rachel might try to back door jeff and jordan but i think that they still need them in the house. they are such a strong couple that without J&J the newbies may align together and get them out. I really like J&J, but I definitely like Lawon, Dominic, and Cassi while she lasted. Shelly seemed pretty chill at first but seems like one that would play both sides and probably wouldn't last very long in the game. I have a love/hate relationship with Rachel ... while she is very catty and *****y, some of the dramatics she brings to the house is pretty entertaining.... and that laugh, oh geez. haha. :)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I would like Adam to go.
    I like Dominic and Daniele working together behind the scenes... but I hear that's all about to blow up (it happened today).
    I HATE Rachel ... and Brendon with her. If he played alone either time I think he would have been way better off.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I want Rachel to GO! Girl has a big mouth...lol. I like Jeff and Jordan, but I wouldn't mind seeing Danielle making it to the end. Most of the houseguests I'm indifferent about...they'll be gone soon enough lol

If J+J get backdoored, I'm gonna flip!!
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cant stand Brenchal. Love J&J. looks like Dom is going home. But after the big blow out today its kinda up in the air. I hope Adam gos home. Its kinda up to Shelly now if she votes for Dom to stay. But if he dose stay the vets better watch out cause Dani and Dom are a powerful couple.
  • NicolCook
    Options
    So sad that I missed the drama that happened today!

Hope a newbie gets HOH this week and puts up Brenchal.

This season has been kinda weird, not what I expected. These newbies claim to know the game and have watched previous seasons and they still screw up all the chances to make it "their" house......guess we will see what happens. Coming on now!!
  • NicolCook
    Options
    I want Rachel to GO! Girl has a big mouth...lol. I like Jeff and Jordan, but I wouldn't mind seeing Danielle making it to the end. Most of the houseguests I'm indifferent about...they'll be gone soon enough lol

If J+J get backdoored, I'm gonna flip!!

Agreed!!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    OMG, BB is my secret addiction (or not so secret). Love Jeff and Jordan, but I cannot stand Rachel - she is the most whiny, manipulative b@tch, and there is something wrong with her lips - they look like Daffy Duck lips when she does her prissy little-baby pout (catty, but I truly can't stand her - really, really want to see her gone! Her voice hurts my poor eardrums...). Brandan is just pathetic for falling all over himself for her. Really wish Evil **** hadn't left so early - he was always entertaining :-) Danielle - eh, she's a glorified floater - she road to the end on dad's brains last time. None of the newbies have impressed me so far.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Brother! Love Jordan and Jeff...Rachel can kick rocks..or swallow them..kalia doesnt impress me...lawon is funny..
  • vmrink
    vmrink Posts: 42
    Options
    It isn't officially summer until Big Brother comes on! The first time around, I hated J&J and loved Brenchal. This time around I LIKE J&J and can't wait for Brenchal to get what they deserve. Rachel's behavior this time around is unacceptable. I would prefer if Dom stuck around and won the whole thing. Probably not gonna happen though.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Jordan is going to win for the second time we should just write her the check and be done with this season
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Jordan is going to win for the second time we should just write her the check and be done with this season

It appears you could be right!
  • boomboom011
    Options
    my entire family watches it. I have never liked Rachel nor has my husband but I gotta say since jeff & brenden left, Rachel has been chill.

As long as Porsche doesnt win Im good either way. It wont hurt my feelings if Jordan wins. Adam is a nice guy though.

Had you asked me this a month ago, I would have said EFF THE NEWBIES. My how the events have changed.

P.S. I love me some Jeff. he is so handsome. Jordan and Jeff are my faves by far!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    my entire family watches it. I have never liked Rachel nor has my husband but I gotta say since jeff & brenden left, Rachel has been chill.

As long as Porsche doesnt win Im good either way. It wont hurt my feelings if Jordan wins. Adam is a nice guy though.

Had you asked me this a month ago, I would have said EFF THE NEWBIES. My how the events have changed.

P.S. I love me some Jeff. he is so handsome. Jordan and Jeff are my faves by far!

I'd rather Porsche win then Adam! He seems like a cool guy. But I don't like Adam for the same reason I don't like Shelly. And that is they played which ever side has the power. Shelly never won a comp. Adam's only legit wins came last night. When he only had to go against 2 and 4 others.. As Jeff said, pick your side and go to war.

IMO this season has sucked. The whole pairing up thing really kinda ruined things. It let how many people completely float by for pretty much half the season.