Weighing Day Routine

I am finding it hard to stick to a weighing day routine.Any advice would be appreciated.

Replies

• Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    You mean you are trying to weigh yourself daily? How about after you take your shower?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    edited June 2017
    What kind of routine are you currently doing? All I do on Monday morning is wake up, potty, undress and step on the scale. Maybe if we can understand what you are currently doing and why it is causing issues we can provide more advice.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    i weigh once a week, and i don't do anything different. wake up, coffee, poop, run, undress, weigh in, shower.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    edited June 2017
    Just do it daily. Morning, after you wake up and use the restroom, wearing similar, minimal (or no) clothing each time.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    A routine for weigh ins?
    Wake-up
    pee
    strip
    weigh
    ...daily, weekly, whatever.
    Not much to it but to do it. :)
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    I weigh-in only on weekends because those are my rest days. If I weigh myself during the week (when I workout heavily), my weight fluctuates between 1 - 4lbs daily. I wait until Sunday morning (to make sure I'm not retaining water from workouts nor dehydrated from workouts and have had extra sleep/recovery) and then just weigh several times that same day to get an average.

Typically first thing in the morning after you pee, but before doing anything else.... then mid day... then late evening about 2 hours after dinner. Whatever average I get is my loss that week. (Except during my period, I skip it altogether because I'm consistently 5lbs heavier).
  • clayelliott847
    clayelliott847 Posts: 125 Member
    Everytime I go to the gym, I weigh myself. might be several times a week. I use fitnotes app to track it, along with my work out. I don't worry about day to day fluctuations, because I could have had a big breakfast. The app records and graphs it. I love to see the monthly weight loss from the graph.