Anyone with 4 stone to lose?

Options
swishy1977
swishy1977 Posts: 4 Member
Would love to start this journey with anyone in a similar position to me!

Replies

• tropiz9
    tropiz9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    swishy1977 wrote: »
    Would love to start this journey with anyone in a similar position to me!

Mine about over 5stone to loosing
    Add me if u like to :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    I have just under 5 stone to lose, lost 2 stone 4lbs so I am about half way to my initial target so far, feel free to add me.
  • tropiz9
    Options
    I have just under 5 stone to lose, lost 2 stone 4lbs so I am about half way to my initial target so far, feel free to add me.

That's fab loss! Well done lol! How long it took you to loose over 2st?

By the way I've done add u as friend earlier :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    It took around 6 months to lose the first 30lbs, I am taking it slower at 1lb per week (500-600 calorie deficit) so that I can retain as much muscle as possible and it makes it a lot easier to stick to because I've not had to change my diet too drastically, I've just tried to include more fruit and veg, eat smaller portions (getting into the habit of weighing things) and reduced my intake of less filling higher calorie items.
  • tropiz9
    Options
    It took around 6 months to lose the first 30lbs, I am taking it slower at 1lb per week (500-600 calorie deficit) so that I can retain as much muscle as possible and it makes it a lot easier to stick to because I've not had to change my diet too drastically, I've just tried to include more fruit and veg, eat smaller portions (getting into the habit of weighing things) and reduced my intake of less filling higher calorie items.

I just started mine yesterday. I just have to be patience with my weight loss and I have choice 2lbs loss a week so wait and see till my first months to see if it was good loss in a month
    As long as I'm sensible with health etc foods and the food i like too with smaller protien.
  • sunshineoce
    sunshineoce Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    just under 4 stone to lose! already lost 2.5 stones months ago, restarting my journey~