Keto friends?

Options
I am starting keto and would like to make some friends. I am a southern momma of 6 and have gained to much weight in my opinion. I am looking to lose 77 pounds.

Replies

• h2harm
    h2harm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto yeatersay. I am staying in a calorie deficit and keeping my normal morning exercise routine! Trying to lose body fat and about 50lbs
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I strongly suggest you check out the following low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • hhuston2807
    hhuston2807 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto on Sunday. I am looking to lose... a lot.
  • jenico78
    jenico78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too... literally started today with a fast to try and get into ketosis faster and feeling like poop! Tombstone, you sound like the Southern version of this Californian... lol Mom of 6 looking to lose about 80 lbs. ;)
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Been doing the keto thing for 2 weeks now. Seems to be a lot to learn. I don't log everything I eat as I'm still getting used to the diet. So not quite dialed in yet but still losing weight on it. I have about 80lbs to go. Anyone feel free to add me and good luck to all!
  • NovaSur
    NovaSur Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing mostly keto for 2 weeks now. Down 12lbs so far! Feel free to add me. I have about 70 more lbs to lose!
  • dybbukgirl
    dybbukgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for a week now, and I did the AIP for about a month beforehand. Feel free to add me!