Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Every day
  • HealthyGoalie1
    HealthyGoalie1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Daily, in morning after 'making a delivery' first if needing to go when nature calls.. ;)

Not focusing on the daily number, though on the trend.
  • Heathenlegions
    Heathenlegions Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Now, Daily, in the beginning of the day before eating. After a bathroom visit.
  • annabel92
    annabel92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily to get an idea of fluctuations etc., but I only record it once a week - every Wednesday first thing in the morning.
  • maia41
    maia41 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I bought some new scales yesterday and weighed myself in the afternoon and only lost 1lb, after walking the dog this morning before breakfast weighed myself and lost another 3lb. Think I will weigh myself in the morning and only once a week otherwise it could become a bit obsessive
  • kyubeans
    kyubeans Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I tried to stick to once a week but it did not work. So now I weigh myself usually once a day, in the morning. I keep in mind that I shouldn't get upset at fluctuations but I like to see how what I did the day before affects the number on the scale. And knowing I'm going to weigh myself sometimes helps motivate me NOT to eat the bad stuff.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Every morning right after you-know-what and right before stepping into the shower