Something to give you that little push

Options
I found my little black dress from freshman year and the size 5 pants I want to fit into. Well, what I did is nailed them (very carefully lol) up on my wall by dresser mirror. On those days I just don't feel like working out or when I want to just grab something at Sonic instead of cooking at home, I look at those and they remind me of my goals and hard work. So every morning I wake up to them and it inspires me to do the best I possibly can.

Just an idea for all you ladies . Guys, maybe buy a pair of pants you want to fit into and do the same.

Hope this helps :)

Replies

• jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    sound like a very good idea!
  • pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    Options
    I did that with a brand new pair of jeans as well!
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good idea! I did the same thing with the bikini I wore the last time I was at a more ideal weight. Sigh...that was 30 lbs ago--

Anyway--I rocked that bikini once and I will again!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree, "sigh." But you're right! We are gonna get there and turn heads lol
  • LeCitron
    LeCitron Posts: 71
    Options
    I have a similar push myself. I was out shopping one day and found a pair of size six pants (I'm current between a 10 and a 12 depending on the brand) for only three dollars. I saw it as fate and now they hang in my dorm right next to my fridge. They're my goal. :)

I know you can do it with your dress!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a similar push myself. I was out shopping one day and found a pair of size six pants (I'm current between a 10 and a 12 depending on the brand) for only three dollars. I saw it as fate and now they hang in my dorm right next to my fridge. They're my goal. :)

I know you can do it with your dress!

Thanks girl!