Wednesday Mini Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• danstvguy
    danstvguy Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm in ... using grips. 20 so far. Figuring about a 3/4 calorie a push-up.
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh just completed my 100 "girly" push ups. I know I only did those but I actually cant do one normal one so i am so proud of myself as i never do push ups :D yeeeh go me :D
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Well I did the 100 girly push up...but boy what a laugh I had trying to to those push up jacks never even got one done.. but hey it was fun trying...lol
  • mazziemom
    mazziemom Posts: 21
    Options
    100 girly push ups done. Looking forward to the deck of cards challenge.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in too.

HOLY *kitten*! Glad to have you finally!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Finished 100 push-ups. I tried the jumping jack push-ups (did 5). I had to have my son demonstrate and talk me through them. He is an Insanity veteran. They were very difficult and i felt that I might fall on my face, but I tried.
  • arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Completed my challenge for today, even though it was just wall push-ups. BUT I did 150, instead of just 100, not counting the ones I did during my circuit training today!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I only got 20 in today and ll of them were girlie-ones :blushing: I hurt me ankle pretty bad yesterday during kickboxing and after the start of my morning workout; the swelling and pain were to great to bear. I am sorry for failing everyone :sad:
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got my 100 in...finally. I had to divide them up. My shoulder was feeling a little off. Over half were standard with the rest girlie. Unfortunatley, I couldn't do one single jack with good form. Oh well, I'll get there :) Congrats to everyone posting finishes and to the last poster, you didn't let anyone down. Better to stay healthy to be with us for more challenges:flowerforyou:
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've already done about 40 with Shaun T this morning (INSANITY). Happy Hump Day!!!!

Woooooohooooooo! Finished my 100 push ups, regular and side.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I just completed the push-ups challenge. I am assuming when yall refer to "girly" push ups then you mean being on your knees.

If that's the case, then I just did 100 girly pushups. lol
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Awesome job y'all! I got mine done. I did 100 regular push-ups in groups of 20 then I did 25 push-up jacks.

Remember folks, when I started at MFP in Jan. this year I would do really good to get just one regular push-up. You can do it! I've made awesome improvements and so can you!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Got a total of 80 in last night.