weight loss friends

Options
Hi guys, I'm looking for some people to be diet buddies!
A bit about me I'm 28 (no children) , part time MSc student and full time Nurse Educator
Nowadays as I'm in a classroom not running around a ward I was pilling on the lbs 2 1/2 stone to be exact

I'm really unfit , I have a gym membership I don't use because I feel quite self conscious going in there.
So I started my weight loss journey 3 weeks ago and I'm 7 1/2 lbs down, I am doing the Keto diet for 2 reasons: it was recommended for me as I am tired a lot , I would come home and nap! So that's the primary reason
Secondly I do want to lose weight and I'm not a carb lover to be honest so this has been a walk in the park so far!
So add me as a friend if you wish,
Good luck everyone on achieving your goals!
Nicole ❤

Replies

• vi2nie
    vi2nie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Don't b self conscious ur trying to live a better life style an just by doing that ur a badass in my book...dig deep u got this. Add me if u like always try to support and motivate
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just started eating low carb, low sugar, high fat and protein. Not quite keto, but along the lines. Down 3lbs since minday, so its working so far!! I've been on mfp for a long time, and have tried to get in shape between having babies, and just dealing with life. You are not alone in your efforts for sure. Feel free to add me!!