300+

Options
I have, unfortunately reached the 300 pound mark recently and it served as a wake up call. I am determined to lose the weight and regain my health! Anyone out there who is close to my weight who wants someone to lose weight and hold each other accountable?

Replies

• jremory
    jremory Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hit 315, I'm now 264. You can do it.
  • lorri68
    lorri68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    lorri68 add me if you want help
  • AHMED7FIT
    AHMED7FIT Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me active member
  • mjtaylor87
    mjtaylor87 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I started out as 303 two weeks ago. I am now down to 294 as of this morning :smiley:
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I started at 334 and am at 291. You can certainly succeed at this, but it's easier to do when you know you're not alone. Just sent you a friend request.
  • cgrossnickle
    cgrossnickle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started here at 371 two weeks ago. I've been in the 300s for 20 years. Determined this time to change my life style, not just the calories. I'm 58 and live in PA
  • erienneb66
    erienneb66 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Started at 328, an all time high for me as a 6' tall f. I will say, though, that because I've been lifting for a year even though 328 was the highest I've ever been, I was in the same clothing size as I was when I had hit a previous high of 307 about 4 years ago so there's that. I'm down just about 10lbs in 3 weeks currently.
  • Chihaku_Zeal
    Chihaku_Zeal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It may sound impossible at this point, but trust me, you can do it! 4 months ago I was almost 318. I'm down to 254 and all I really did was walk and cut down on my old eating habits. If you need some support, I'll send you a friend request if you like. :)
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy,

Not glad it got to this, but happy for you that it prompted you to do something about it!
    I'm 5'5" and I started on the 20th of March this year at 304.2 lbs, and I stand today at 262.3 lbs.
    I log daily and have an open diary. I'd love to offer support and get some in exchange!

Send me a friend request if you'd like :)

Good luck!
  • Kierstypants7
    Kierstypants7 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started at 304.
    Now at 289.
    Let's do this!
  • judywatson2017
    judywatson2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I've used this app for awhile but not consistently so I've reset my starting weight to my highest point as of June 26, 2017 and as of today I've lost 4.4 pounds just by watching my calories. I used to go way over my calorie goal, but I've noticed that as I am watching it, I'm not going as far over as I used to so that's a start. One question I have for you all - I find that I can gain or lose several pounds overnight...and I can do well on my calories one day and find that I've gained instead of lost the next day and it is discouraging. How often do you weigh yourself?
  • crypsyx
    crypsyx Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself once a day only so i can see the trends and avoid discouragement :) water can play a huge role in how much you've gained or lost in a day. also make sure you're weighing yourself at the same time every day. if you weigh yourself at 5am one day and 10am another, it can throw it off accuracy.
  • svgco
    svgco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started over 300 too, down to 248 now. In the beginning I didn't weigh myself more than once a week, but now I weigh myself daily too. It's part of my morning routine now, like brushing my teeth. The trend line for me is way more important than any given day. A high salt day when I started could easily be a 5-10 pound swing, but that's just noise in the signal. Data from over a week, or two, or longer, will give you a way better sense of what's actually going on with your weight. For me, things like trends and streaks are really motivating. Good job counting those calories! Keep it up!