New & in desperate need of motivational friends !

Options
Hi my name Mackenzie, I'm from Newfoundland , Canada. I am currently living in the middle east , and over here it is hot . During the summer it gets up to 50°C so it's hard to get into a fitness routine. Its just so discouraging walking outside and you can see the heat waves but luckily I have a gym now and I'm ready for change! I'm 18 and just starting out on my own , I've decided to start on a good note. So excited and I would be over joyed to have some online support ! :)

Replies

• birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome...Feel free to add me and I will be a support person for you... :flowerforyou:
  • NinaP2013
    NinaP2013 Posts: 30
    Options
    This is a great first step! This site is full of amazing, motivational people. Feel free to add me if you want! :)
  • gustafae
    gustafae Posts: 6
    Options
    I am new too you can add me, I am a pretty good motivator or so I have been told...maybe that was slave driver...just kidding : )
  • adoreabella
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Joing MFP was a great first step! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • KristaDrew
    Options
    I'm NEW too! Feel free to add me (along with anyone else who'd like to help me out) I live in louisiana and with all the beer and good food around, college was a major weight gain. It's hot and humid here too so i know what it's like to NOT want to work out! i just joined a gym and bought Jillian Micheals shred in 30 days (the crazy lady from the biggest loser). Its a DVD that you can do in your living room, and that'll help you out A LOT!
  • froggy1057
    froggy1057 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hate the heat!!!! How long will you be in the Middle East???? You want inspiration and motivation, you've come to the right place the people on here are awesome
  • Alegria79
    Alegria79 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey, fellow Canadian here! I'm always happy to lend support or help with motivation and I appreciate friends who do the same!
  • angelicangelique
    Options
    hello im 18 too :P
    and its pretty hot were i am.. it makes you not want to do anything
    but u just gotta suck it up!(im still working on that part lol)
    feel free to add me
    i need motivation friends too