Replies

• FAR_from_FAT
    FAR_from_FAT Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So is there a different I should be using
  • lde3
    lde3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is any challenge - it was from last year.
  • FAR_from_FAT
    Options
    Oh I see. Yea I was confused because it showed up under the new challenges. Thanks
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Still time to sign up??? I'd be interested!
  • bethanykraft7
    bethanykraft7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 18 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Overhaul For Fall!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from June 27 to September 19. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on June 23!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Before and During!
    Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our private group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 18 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Overhaul For Fall!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from June 27 to September 19. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on June 23!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Before and During!
    Food!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our private group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Mini Goals
    Before and During!
    Food!

Welcome!

Kristen

Please add me!
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sure!
  • karenvasquez1234
    karenvasquez1234 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Will there be a fall challenge? If so, please add me. Thanks!
  • bonnielee708
    bonnielee708 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Am I too late for this challenge? If not, please sign me up. Thanks!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I see.. this is an old thread .. that has come alive! Kristin's challenges are awesome. @kcthatsme I would like to join up if there is a new one in the works!!! :)
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I see.. this is an old thread .. that has come alive! Kristin's challenges are awesome. @kcthatsme I would like to join up if there is a new one in the works!!! :)

Yes, old thread. But I will have a new fall challenge posting soon! I should have it up this weekend. When I do, I'll post the link here. :-)
  • sandflower81
    sandflower81 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Woohooo
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Okay... This is an old thread from me. Here is the link to our new challenge!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/121529-rise-to-the-challenge
  • azsundancer
    Options

Yes, old thread. But I will have a new fall challenge posting soon! I should have it up this weekend. When I do, I'll post the link here. :-)

Thank you Kristen .. looks like you have alot of pals here ..wanting to join!!!! :)
  • azsundancer
    Options

Wonderful!!!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I am so in!
  • FAR_from_FAT
    Options

Thank you!!!
  • dar0rn
    dar0rn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. Thank you