Back to MFP after deleting ...Mommy of 4 with 30lbs to lose (depression sufferer)

Options
You can read my story in my profile. I got to a point where i wasn't as motivated to stay on MFP. I deleted my account but things really went down hill (gaining weight) and didn't want to continue with the remaining healthy habits. Now i feel even worse. I'm back looking for accountability friends who log in on a regular basis . I don't log meals that often but i do with my workouts! I workout mostly at home but with summer being here i like to hike my local trails a few times a week. My workout DvD favorites are Jessica Smith, Leslie Sansone, and Lindsay Brin!
I try to always comment and post on my friends walls just to keep the motivation flowing :smiley: . Add me if you think we'll be a good match!

Replies

• Istegosaurus
    Istegosaurus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, glad to hear that you are back and ready to make a change. I also suffer from depression and mild anxiety so when I see the scale had gone up or stayed the same I always start loosing motivation, but it's always good to remember that it won't always be a straight drop and slight hiccups will happen. Good luck with your weight loss, you got this :smile:
  • StayOutOfTheKitchenPls
    Options
    Thank You!!
  • laura6453
    laura6453 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started MFP about 3 weeks ago, and have about 100lbs to lose. I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and have been battling latest episode for over a year. Hard for me to believe therapist can relate to my need for weight loss support, since she's never had a problem. Glad this forum is here. I am trying to stay motivated, and have been logging all my food and exercise. My biggest issue is my self hating, and am trying to correct it so I can succeed. Good luck to us all
  • StayOutOfTheKitchenPls
    Options
    BUMP