I am new to myfitnesspal and looking for friends

Options
Adwood18
Adwood18 Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I am very motivated to lose weight and get back to being healthy. I am a mother of 4 and decided to go back to school to become an RN. I am starting this journey with pre-hypertension and borderline diabetic. Taking all of the classes I have and learning so much about health has made me take a look at myself...it's scary! I want to be healthy and be here for my children. I am using this app to hold myself accountable and to have other people I can relate to.

Replies

• royallen1965
    royallen1965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I restarting my journey. I used this in past and it did work. As you said, it will hold you accountable if you honestly log everything. You sound like you are a motivated and strong person. Keep looking at the finish line. You can get there.
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can count on me! I've been looking for more people in the weight loss community to connect with as well.
  • jpuntney
    jpuntney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I used to be really healthy and let myself slide after having two children. Now I have about 50 pounds to lose. I'm hoping to get healthier overall - lose weight, have more energy, etc. Feel free to add me as a friend if you are interested!
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I tried friending you and have no idea what I'm doing. But if you want to friend me you can!