What is good at breakfast

Options
Hi guys,
Do you think it's ok eating 1 egg a day and maybe at different days adding bacon, salmon or avocado on it?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you like it, yes.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    If you like it and it fits your daily calories, then it's fine. Not sure what the problem would be honestly.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Why would you think it isn't "ok"?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I'd be inclined to have 2-3 with some extra whites, and vegies, cheese, and bacon/salmon/avo...
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I like eggs, they fit my macros, and they are inexpensive. For me they are completely fine. If they give you the nutrition you need and fit your routine, I don't see why they aren't ok for you.
  • 92joann
    92joann Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love eggs. 2-3 every morning. Often I eat an entire carton of eggs in a day, they're my favourite food. I just chuck in whatever's to hand - you can't go wrong.
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an awesome breakfast. Salmon is good and avocado is good. I guess the portions are the thing to look put for
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    ...I don't discriminate against food and I don't vilify food either as long as it's within your calorie goal for whatever your goal may be - lose, gain, or maintain.
    so ye, eggs are awesome! I don't see why you shouldn't eat them :)
    Eggs are great sunny side up, scrambled, poached, boiled... in pancakes, omelets, and sandwiches even!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My grandfather had two poached eggs for breakfast everyday. He also was diabetic since his 20s, smoked cigars and a pipe, drank martinis, and went 50 years without seeing a doctor. He lived into his early 90s and it wasn't the eggs that got him.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I love eggs! I eat about 3 per day, sometimes a couple more depending on my meals. Usually just two for breakfast though, with sides added in. Eggs with turkey bacon or diced ham, spinach/broccoli, black beans... yum. I mix an egg into my oatmeal when cooking it too. I love hardboiled eggs with some fruit and ham on the side.

The whole 'eggs are unhealthy' thing was wrong.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Sounds very yum.