VEGETARIAN/VEGAN FRIENDS WANTED!

Options
harmonyashlyn5
harmonyashlyn5 Posts: 26 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Harmony, I have been some variation of vegetarian for most of my life and am practicing vegan right now. I am looking for fellow friends looking to loose some weight while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I love hiking and am trying to get back into yoga. I am also a full time college student who finds it hard to stick with things :P Just being honest, hopefully being on here will make me more accountable! Please add me! :)

Replies

• slimandfit58
    slimandfit58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go Harmony, love the fact that you are vegan. They say all vegans are skinny but not true as there is so much delicious vegan food out there. I have been vegan for 4 years now and I love to cook way too much! I have come back to MFP to get back on track and establish portion control and organise an exercise routine. Good luck to you!!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been vegetarian for 27yrs and my weight has been up & down for the majority of that time owing to my love of all things cheesy! I've been on mfp for around 18 months now & have lost 34lb. I'm probably not as strict as I could be with logging but it does work to keep a food diary and will definitely make you more accountable! Good luck hun x
  • Plantpowered34
    Plantpowered34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Harmony! I am the exact same as you, definitely need some of the accountability! College life means I am sooo inconsistent and finishing up this years has meant a lot of extra pounds. Want to lose the weight I have said I would lose for the past like 3 years. Together we can do it!
  • Carrie708fit
    Carrie708fit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Harmony!
    I was a vegetarian for three year but found it to be so expensive that I couldn't keep going! I'm really want to go back to being vegetarian and maybe vegan but need people to help me!
  • bloodbeerandgainz
    bloodbeerandgainz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like ladies