100 pushup challenge!

Options
I started the 100 pushup challenge but was unable to finish due to a back injury and now a wrist injury. BUT, I had a couple friends who started with me and finished it up and said they were amazed by their progress. So, check it out! After the ortho decides what to do with my wrist, I'm going to re-start.

http://www.hundredpushups.com/

Replies

• monalba
    monalba Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to check it out.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    is there a rep limit or time limit? On cardio nights, I've often done 200 crunches and 100 push ups an evening.
  • EvanR
    EvanR Posts: 17
    Options
    I've been doing the same challenge. It's been tough! I've never been very good with push-ups, though.
  • JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    bump...definitely going to check this out
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I use a app called push ups that is similar to this. It's available for free on Android market if anyone is interested.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Im going to go for this....I miss my push ups from P90X!
    I think it will be good practice before I start the program again!
  • Atleast40
    Atleast40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Checking it out, thanks. Happy healing to you :flowerforyou:
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    you start by seeing how many good form pushups you can do, that tells you what level to pick. then you do certain number of reps/sets 3x week for 6 weeks. i made 3 weeks and could definitely tell a difference in my strength!
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i just found a free app for it called pushups lite, i'm going to give it a try:wink:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    you start by seeing how many good form pushups you can do, that tells you what level to pick. then you do certain number of reps/sets 3x week for 6 weeks. i made 3 weeks and could definitely tell a difference in my strength!

Thanks! I didn't check the site out until after I asked, lol. Typical me...So, I did the initial test and did 20 consecutive push ups before my arms gave out on me. I am looking forward to this challenge. Thanks for sharing!!