• kayleej_wn
    kayleej_wn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join
  • Shawnalee35
    Shawnalee35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5Minute Belly Blasting Walk!
    Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home (did 20mins while at work love it)
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing the 5 minute belly blaster a couple times during the day today. We're in the middle of a terrible storm today and there's no way I'm walking outside. Only got a good 25 minutes yesterday (hubs wasn't up for another 1/2 mile or it would have been longer. And Tuesday. Only got any walk at all of you spell it n-a-p. So tired. 5 day weekend, though, so walking shoes, here I come!
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love to see your updates!! You guys are doing awesome.
    I believe messages have been sent to everyone interested in joining the challenge but please let me know if I haven't gotten to you and I'll reach out right away!!
    Thanks!:)
  • Kaddyshack413
    Kaddyshack413 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been dog-sitting this week so I've had at least an hour walking every day so my goal is to keep it up when the dog is gone.
  • Creativityfailure
    Creativityfailure Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I realize I'm late, but I'd love to join this challenge if possible. I walk most days of the week, so this challenge sounds like a lot of fun for me, as well as providing additional motivation on the days I'm feeling lazy.
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just completed my two hours for this week. Yay! :-)
  • michellefullofjoy
    michellefullofjoy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Confused about how to officially join this challenge. Is it supposed to show up in my settings where it says "my challenges?" Can't figure this out.
  • kleonard42
    Options
    Never too late to join the challenge, if anyone is interested!
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late but can you keep me in mind for next one x
  • beckerjm1962
    beckerjm1962 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Been out of town for 3 days (and eating without tracking) - bad combo! Back in the saddle today with my grand-puppy (male standard poodle) joining me on my walks with our female standard poodle. I only walked a mile this morning because I need to get the feel of walking these two beasts together once again. I'll try for 1 1/2 mile - 3 miles tomorrow (depending on their behavior). They are very good and love each other... they are just a tad bit of a handful. Continuing onward!
  • Sunshine6909
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I made it outside today, into the sunshine even tho it was a little cold. I drove down to the beach and walked along there and around the hilly neighbourhood. So half an hour yesterday & just over an hour today puts me in good shape for meeting this weeks 2hrs before my surgery on Thursday. :-)
  • Sunshine6909
    Options
    My husband thought he would join in pn this challenge. He did get two hours in last week. A comment he made tonight revealed he thought the challenge was only for one week. On hearing that it is a month long, he surprised me by getting out the Nintindo Wii and did a fast paced 1/2 hr of step! What a good man! :-)
  • kleonard42
    Options
    It sounds like you had a beautiful walk!! That's great. And so awesome that your husband is sticking with it!!! I love it :D
  • Sunshine6909
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Last week... only 7 minutes to go! :-)

I might get 3 hours this week! :-) :-)