Need a motivator!

Options
Hi all!

Been to-ing and fro-ing on this app for some time now- I follow it to a tee, often not even hitting my daily calorie target but my progress is minimal and no where near where it should be so I'm looking for some friends to help motivate me through the disappointing weigh-ins.

I can offer low calorie lunch ideas and equal support/motivation in return!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I was the same... In and out, on and off but you have to get serious. I've been logging everything for nearly 50 days now and it's the longest I've ever committed to a diet/fitness regime/new healthy me :) It is also the most weight I've ever lost too! You can totally do this... You just have to stick to it :)
  • asugar7979
    asugar7979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great work. Glad to help support and make new friends here. I've been on and off mainly on MFP for 3 yrs. once I had a 352 day streak and then forgot a day on vacation and it went back to one. I just joined a gym a week ago and am making a fresh clean start!
  • jarrodbolus
    jarrodbolus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Tina, I know exactly what you're saying. If you don't have an activity tracke (like Fitbit) but instead use the generic calarie adjuster on MyFitnessPal it will think you burn a lot more calories than you probably are. You have to be very active. Try walking or running and/or exercising often. A 30 minute walk goes a long way!