Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi! So I'm Michelle, 30 yrs old, and about 245 lbs. I live in Calgary, AB, Canada. Looking for a friend with similar stats who would be willing to be a friend, a line of support, someone to go to when I want to quit. Its so important to me to start losing weight, but I'd love to do it with someone! Add me if you are interested :)

Replies

• Chubbasaurus83
    Chubbasaurus83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just restarted mfp...looking for the same. I'm just turning 34, 230 lbs...lost a little over 30 lbs and kinda stuck here. Let me know if your interested :)
  • michsax14
    michsax14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I've accepted your request :)
  • catia19662
    catia19662 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try to take one day at,a time...every morning just tell yourself today is going to be a good day...
  • Hels35
    Hels35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I need a friend too. I am on day 2 so far. I am neary 41 and 268! I am from the UK x
  • kate1200
    kate1200 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and first time in my life seen my weight escalate. I've been a personal trainer and fitness instructor and a runner but now into my HIT training. I log my food etc but weight steadily increasing. Must be my age!
  • cdurston50523
    cdurston50523 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm 33 female from UK 208 pounds got about 50 pounds to loose. Add me I could do with some support I'm good in the week and go over board on weekends.
  • LightandShadow
    LightandShadow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name's Emma. I'm from Calgary, 31, 272 lbs. and restarting on MFP. I've lost weight on it before and then got lazy about tracking. I'm looking for a weight loss buddy, too. Let me know if you're interested.