Any gamers on here

Options
12345679»

Replies

• gentlemudkip
    gentlemudkip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Used to play plenty of counter strike and now I speedrun super mario sunshine. I remember playing 12 hours a day not to long ago, it does feel good to be healthy and have a life outside of video games now though :3
  • gentlemudkip
    gentlemudkip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Own every console since the Atari, except the Vita and Wii U, because... Well, they suck. Have 7 consoles hooked up to my audio video player in my room right meowww. Man, I need real hobbies :(

Video games are the best hobbies man, power to you.
  • CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It's just a matter of timing and a spoonful of luck to get what you want at a good price.

I think that is true about everything in life, ain't it? Lmao
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Wow is what brought me here .... hehe
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey! finally a discussion I can get onboard with, I play a lot of MMOs especially MMORPGs not keen on the whole PVP aspect of things.... used to play WoW... I sometimes play Rift, I play a lot of the free to play via steam.... these days I don't game as much as I used to used to game all day lol but now I play after I get cleaning and exercising done hehe, I've recently rekindled my love for Star Trek Online these days XD

EDIT: Yes gaming all day is what brought me to MFP too...
  • Try150
    Try150 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Tennis
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of playing Persona 5. So far, enjoying it. :) Downside is that I enjoy it enough that it can be kinda distracting in regards to exercise, lol.

Mostly, I love RPGs (all sorts) and sandbox games. However, I also like a lot of puzzle games and am always looking for new ones to try.
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on World of Warcraft :)
  • kverde3
    kverde3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    League of Legends does it for me.
    Love Nintendo too of course.
  • Stravides
    Stravides Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I play just about anything on the PC - not a console kinda chap as over 25 years a Keyboard and Mouse warrior ;)
    Been getting quite a few new games via the Humble Bundle and Steam Sales. Currently getting mad at Oxygen not Included - love the game and is very annoying yet rewarding too. Also time served with Ghost Recon Wildlands recently.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Do mind games count? i'm apparently quite adept at them.
  • KayKetch
    KayKetch Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    First person shooter xbox
  • SalMRiina
    SalMRiina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Xbox Live Gamertag- HastyRapidfire
  • LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've been playing BO3 lately. I'm pretty high up for safeguard, but no one plays that.
    Steep is pretty cool, but got old fast.
    I like No Man's Sky, but everyone hates it.
    GTA5 is cool.
    Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 and South Park The Fractured But Whole.
    I used to play a lot more when I was in middle school, but now I focus more on reading and improving myself. hah

ANd horizon zero dawn looks awesome but I'm waiting for price to go down. I have PS4.
  • LindsayVio
    LindsayVio Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    FFXIV!
  • timmystick
    timmystick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a PC, console and mobile gamer. On PC I play games on Steam (Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, Champions Online, and others. The consoles that I have are PS1, PS2, GameCube, Wii, DS and DSi.
    Right now on mobile I play Madden Mobile, NBA Live Mobile and Kingdom Hearts Union X.
  • RobBasss
    RobBasss Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    PS4 Just got Plat. on HorizoZero Dawn, thinking about Nier Automata next, eagerly awaiting Destiny 2.
  • Roobyzooby
    Roobyzooby Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    3 people in my house eagerly awaiting Destiny 2 and none of them are me :D I'm a second lifer, which isn't really a game, but still hours sat in front of a screen in a word of virtual reality!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I play but like..