toot toot!

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
ok, i am cheesy :laugh:

so, we had our official weigh in at work today. i have lost 7.2 pounds since 1/5/2009.

:bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile:

i couldnt have done it with out the support and guidance of MFP. i am so very excited and just wanted to thank everyone for their dedication and motivation. very much my inspiration :blushing:

now, my ticker is set to my home scale which weighs differently than my work scale. i plan to update it on friday, so we'll see what mr. scale says that morning...

thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options
    ok, i am cheesy :laugh:

so, we had our official weigh in at work today. i have lost 7.2 pounds since 1/5/2009.

:bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile:

i couldnt have done it with out the support and guidance of MFP. i am so very excited and just wanted to thank everyone for their dedication and motivation. very much my inspiration :blushing:

now, my ticker is set to my home scale which weighs differently than my work scale. i plan to update it on friday, so we'll see what mr. scale says that morning...

thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    CONGRATS :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    GOOD STUFF. keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    THANKS GUYS! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • hesvust
    hesvust Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep working towards your goal. You'll get there.

106502.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • CassieNic
    Options
    Way to go!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!