5'6", Starting Weight: 181, Goal Weight: 130. Anyone similar?

Options
Hi! I’ve been active ~3 weeks, and it’s been a little slow going / lonely / boring doing this weight loss thing by myself. I would love to make some friends on MFP for mutual encouragement and inspiration, especially with anyone whose stats are similar to mine.

I'm 26F. My goal is to ultimately just be fit. My end weight isn't so important. I love doing a lot of outdoors activities and want to be able to go back to doing that.

Replies

• AjRb425
    AjRb425 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5' 6.5" 190 trying to get to 145. You can do this.! Just gotta stick to it.!
  • BOOMbabyBOOMxD
    BOOMbabyBOOMxD Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Almost stat twins! I’ve already lost 5 lbs., but it’s agonizingly slow. :/ How did you or do you distract yourself from the progression?
  • AngelaHollie
    AngelaHollie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting too. 5'6
    SW 178
    GW150
    UGW 135

Slow going for me as well, looking to find others working towards goal.
  • kdk805
    kdk805 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    starting weight 180 , now 170 kinda slowing down but not giving up.
    doing cardio almost everyday run 1-2 miles , cycling. putting in some weight training too.
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    5' 4.5"

SW 176
    CW 160
    GW 130ish

My path was a little twisty, lost down to 152 last fall, put quite a bit back on, and (lesson learned, I probably just have to track for the foreseeable future) Got back on about a month ago. So far, so good.
  • Mommyofdragons99
    Mommyofdragons99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup, kinda similar.
    Current weight: 174
    Goal: 130

Today's my second day. I hope I can get back to my original weight.
  • gingerpus99
    gingerpus99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the similar domain also. Started this week, weigh in on a Friday. First kettlebell HIIT this morning.......exhausted !
  • sophiesmith_9
    sophiesmith_9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft7 and 12st13, I could really do with a friend on here to keep me motivated
  • hollydenoble__
    hollydenoble__ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'5 current weight: 164 & my goal weight is 130!