Friendly Motivation

Options
I am looking for some friends to keep me motivated and on track. I am doing ok on my own but it helps to have a support system. How do you all stay motivated? Any quotes you live by?

Replies

• Debs_Az
    Debs_Az Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • esperanzab93
    esperanzab93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love motivating people! You can add me or text me at 779 324 9199. I am a tough motivator, but Im not mean lol. But I will keep you motivated. Its a long tough journey, but its so worth it in the end.
  • Bost0907
    Bost0907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use some today, I'm afraid I'm hitting plateau physically and mentally....ahhhh!!
  • sandmande2007
    sandmande2007 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bost0907 wrote: »
    I could use some today, I'm afraid I'm hitting plateau physically and mentally....ahhhh!!

I hear that. I battle with my anxiety at the gym. And it puts me back. It hinders my weight loss. Mentally putting me in that plateau.
  • missnolder890
    missnolder890 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite I've come up with (hopefully you'll find it more motivating than me lol) #onlystonerslikeafatty .
    I understand completely. Due to recent health issues I am at the heaviest I've ever been I'm my life and I could absolutely cry myself to sleep every night over it!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me anyone
  • AtomicNeko
    AtomicNeko Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat! You can add me :)