Hi everybody!

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm new to MFP, but I'm certainly starting to get a hang of it.
The reason why I joined is, obviously, to help me lose the weight that I'm not comfortable with, but also because I admire the support system that the site has amongst it's members. Losing weight is so hard, and motivation is a huge factor in success, and thats why I love MPH. Every single member is so supportive of each other - it's great!

Since this is an introduction, I figure I should probably write a few lines about myself.
I'm half Swedish, half Iranian, but I've grown up speaking english my entire life.
I love acting/singing/dancing, and am looking to do my BFA in Musical Theatre.
My favourite music include: Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons, The Wombats, Death Cab for Cutie, Arctic Monkeys, The Dandy Warhols, Sufjan Stevens, The Kooks, Bon Iver, Anathallo, Ellie Goulding, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Franz Ferdinand, and The Cinematic Orchestra. (All with very inspirational music to keep me going).
I smile a lot, and I'm very friendly - so if anyone needs a friend, or support, or whatnot, I'm always here.
Anything else, you can read on my page, I guess.

Replies

• DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site! A friend request is whizzing it's way across to you as we speak!
  • princessdrea4
    Options
    Welcome :)

I'm new too but people here have been very welcoming thus far :)