Mommy Body

Options
I really want to transform my 47 year old Mommy Body! Not that I will ever have it all back but at least try. (My baby is 24... lol) surely there are others out there in the same boat!

Replies

• BrandiJ1984
    BrandiJ1984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    33 but have 2 kids and a mommy bod too! Feel free to add me!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You can totally transform your mom bod. There are plenty of moms in their 40's and 50's on here with enviable bods.

My oldest is 22. The babies are still teenagers. Feel free to add me.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    What's a mom bod?
    I'm not sure what I have but I'll working at making it the best body I have since I'm stuck with it haha although parts of it hurt like a *kitten*
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    50lbs lost I look better than what I did in my early 20s, before kids. The weight loss, a new attitude and a new wardrobe has done wonders!
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Working on my mom bod today!
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    wlkonbx8qau9.jpg
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You can have your best body now! I'm a mom of three and I'm in the best shape of my life now. I still have some work to do (mostly building muscle) but I look better than I did pre-children. Feel free to add me!
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Working on my mom bod. I am a mom of 4 ranging from 18 years-10 months. I am determined to look the best I can. Whatever that is. Feel free to add me. I can always use friends to help motivate and support.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm working on recovering my pre-baby body too, and also my old energy and my joy in life. I have a teenager and a 20 month old. Feel free to add me!