First time here :)

Options
TheMaiB
TheMaiB Posts: 8 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone :)
My name is Maida, I'm from Bosnia, and I'm one really lazy person, and not afraid to admit it :wink: Anyway, I gain weight slowly, but also process of losing it is very slow. So my usual routine is: not to watch what I eat for 2 years, I gain 16 pounds (8 kgs) and then I go on diet and in 2 months I lose those pounds.... Pretty weird, I know :smiley:
But the worst thing is, I can not make myself to exercise .... I used to take zumba classes and I swim, but last 3 years, nothing.... I just walk, approx. 2 miles everyday and that's it.....
I need major motivation.....
Any suggestions are welcome :)
Good luck everyone with losing weight and achieving goals ;)

Replies

• shini26
    shini26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Maida, good luck on the weight loss. :)
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome Maida! I have always been a very sedentary (lazy) person as well, but I found that the more I got up and was active the more I wanted to be. I know that's probably the last thing you want to try, but it works! Haha. Good luck!
  • TheMaiB
    Options
    shini26 wrote: »
    Hello Maida, good luck on the weight loss. :)

shini26 Thank you very much
  • TheMaiB
    Options
    Welcome Maida! I have always been a very sedentary (lazy) person as well, but I found that the more I got up and was active the more I wanted to be. I know that's probably the last thing you want to try, but it works! Haha. Good luck!

Thank you!! Your words are really encouraging... So I guess I'll give a try, at least during the summer... I can always walk more, and speed it up a bit :-) ;-) Thanks for support and understanding.... All best to you, too.