40+ pounds to lose...

Options
2»

Replies

• shaun739
    shaun739 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy to offer any advice or help :) add me if you like...
  • finaljem
    finaljem Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please, have lost around 10lbs and about 40 to go ☺️
  • micahlee2230
    micahlee2230 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am down 85lbs now. I hit my wall after about 35 or 40lbs as well, and a diet change really sparked my last bit of weight loss. Sounds like you are doing a great job though to have lost 40lbs! That is awesome, and a great accomplishment. I hope you keep up the great work! Because while you may be stuck now, hard work and dieting will not go unrewarded. Fitness is true, in the what you put in is exactly what you will get out. Sometimes that sucks, but with continued hard work out it, success will come out! Great job with your current success!
  • sazdebz
    sazdebz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Starting today........fed up of all the past Monday starts that never happened so today has to be the real day!! I have 54lbls to loose which is not gonna be easy but no pain no gain I guess!
    Feel free to add me
  • AlliElite
    AlliElite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be starting next week - again. Want to lose about 45lbs. Happy for anyone to add me. Could use a few buddies!
  • hollydenoble__
    hollydenoble__ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me :)
  • klarson0560
    klarson0560 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here...... ideally I'd like to lose 50. I've gained about 40 over the past year; ugh!!! I don't even feel like myself anymore. I really need to get my butt in gear!!! Feel free to add me; I appreciate any and all support!
  • manhnguyen123
    manhnguyen123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and ask me anything
  • cassi82
    cassi82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Restarting this journey and would also like to lose about 40 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • wenharas
    wenharas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got about 50 to lose. Just started (more like re-started) on 7/1. It's easy to be motivated at the beginning, so hoping to find some people who will give me a kick in the pants when I start losing my enthusiasm.