5'0F Lost 50lbs! Long story but LOTS of pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bobafad wrote: »
    Wow, you're so inspiring and you look GREAT!
    You've come such a long way, I'm sure you'll fight those last 10lbs like a warrior! ;)

Thank you so much for you comment! I really hope I do!
  • SweetAzn
    Options
    sak20011 wrote: »
    You look a-m-a-z-i-n-g. What a transformation!

Just curious--do you feel that you need to lose 10# more because its a number in your head? You look very very fit, with muscle but without lots of extra padding. at any rate, congrats!

Thank you so much! I have a bit of a stomach and it's not completely flat and my arms are still a bit flabby. I've started incorporating ab workouts but I know I need to lose more weight too. Thank you though for your comment bc it def made me feel a little better!
  • SweetAzn
    Options
    lindarpolk wrote: »
    You look terrific! Your hard work has paid off. Are you really sure you need to lose ten more pounds? Maybe your body is telling you where it feels best. What's your reason for wanting to lose ten more? Do you want to lose more inches? What if you focus on muscle strength and being leaner? That might be more encouraging than the number on the scale. :)

I think losing another 10lbs would put me at a good weight for my height. I still have a little bit of a stomach and I've started doing some ab workouts but I know it won't become flatter without dropping a few more pounds too. I should focus on muscle strength and I have some upper body workout dvds that I've done in the past that I should get back into as well.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I think you look beautiful before and after and I think you have a great sense of taste in clothes! Congratulations on your achievement! :)
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation! You look a lot younger as well.
  • flower761
    flower761 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You're perfect! I'm also 5'. I've struggled with my weight all my life too. You are proof that hard work definitely pays off!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Well done. Amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!