Hello! let's be friends :)

Options
lexidanko14
lexidanko14 Posts: 23 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all my name's Lexi and I'm 20 y/o. I'm very into fitness and nutrition and am using this app to stay on track for the tricky summer months! Every summer my weight fluctuates even when eating mostly healthy & staying active and it drives crazy! If anyone wants to motivate each other even if our goals are completely different, talk about health and fitness, discuss nutrition, etc, I'd LOVE to be friends! [post edited by MFP mods]
MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
Sugar
MFP Moderator

Replies

• akaiksula
    akaiksula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • jarrodbolus
    jarrodbolus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.
  • clcrawford1
    clcrawford1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, summer is really to stay on track in Maine! We want to enjoy every warm minute with fried clams and lobster before it's winter again
  • danotyre
    danotyre Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Definitely, Daniel btw
  • vi2nie
    vi2nie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I hear ya about the weight mine us up and down right now to and that's with sticking to the diet. But will figure it out add me if u would like
  • TeresaVallejoLuna
    TeresaVallejoLuna Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Same here trying to stay on track girl :)
  • willgt78
    willgt78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope the work outs and nutrition is going well for everyone. I use IF to stay lean. If anyone wants to learn more just add me and ask away.
  • FitMedAesthetics
    FitMedAesthetics Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Let's get it!
  • pinysmile3736
    pinysmile3736 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love to add me
  • beamin41
    beamin41 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • beamin41
    beamin41 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cool I was born in providence.
  • Kolaghan
    Kolaghan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YES!! I have the same thing. I'm trying to eat healthier but my weight goes all over the place! I think actually tracking calories will help! I'm Sylvia btw!