Just to say Hi!

Options
Hi all,

I've been a member for 1 week and can feel a huge difference already!

I wish everyone luck with this, cant believe not everyone knows about this!!

Here to chat if you're free.

Steph

Replies

• Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Me too! I love mfp. Add me if you like.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Steph! You've found a great place to keep on track. Good luck!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I agree! MFP is like this weird special universe of it's own .. and yet most of the world has no idea that it exists! Even the social norms do not apply here! The super fit and supporting the unfit, no judgment, and insecurities mostly put at bay! And dare I mention women supporting each other -claws retracted! Why can we do it here but we feel so strange about entering a gym unless we are are already fit? How lucky are we to have found it! Such a wonderful tool and even better group of people.
  • HealthyBabe74
    HealthyBabe74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can friend me if you want more support! I know I need all the support I can get! :happy:
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love it here, and have the best supporting group of people ever!!!
    Good Luck!! if u need more support, feel free to add me :--)
  • viaroute42
    viaroute42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new also. I registered earlier in the year but didn't really use the site - am starting proper today! Been on a weight-loss plan since April 2011 and started running in February 2011. Running is the answer to everything!