Bucket List

Options
So give me a couple of activities that are on your bucket list.

1. Run the Marathon in Greece
2. Hike the entire Appalachian trail

Replies

• KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I started thinking about my bucket list, and, I have done everything on it lol.

I need a new bucket list!!
  • BigFatSissy
    BigFatSissy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Climb fuji the next time I'm in japan.

The next time. Now I've got some globetrotting envy!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,910 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Next time we're in Japan, we'd like to circumnavigate Hokkaido by bicycle. Last time we spend 10 days cycling around southern Hokkaido, but wished for more time to do the circumnavigation. :)

Then there's another Paris-Brest-Paris 1200 km bicycle ride in France. We've completed one and DNF'd one ... and would like to complete another.

I have a 3-Continent 4-1200s International Super Randonneur award ... I cycled a 1200 km in Canada, another in France, another in Australia, and the final one in the US to get that award. But I sort of have it in mind that I might like to do it all again some time. We'll see.

And eventually, perhaps, another round-the-world trip with more cycling than we did on the last one. :)

In the more immediate future, we'd like to complete a basic Super Randonneur - a 200 km, 300 km, 400 km, and 600 km in one year. We've got four 200 kms in so far this year and one 300 km, so we've got the 400 km and 600 km to go.

My goals are mostly cycling-related, and this is just a small sample. :)

• MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Do a routine in a swing dancing competition!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    be happy again
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Galapagos Islands
    Machu Picchu
    Perhaps compete at least once more at my proper level at a skating competition. I miss it so
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    willnorton wrote: »
    be happy again

Hope you can tick this one off soon
  • BigFatSissy
    BigFatSissy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    willnorton wrote: »
    be happy again

Man, I don't know what you are going through, but I have been through some stuff. In fact, that is how I started losing weight. Honestly don't know what to tell you. I want the same thing. Just go at it one day at a time, stay true to yourself, care about others, and things will take care of themselves! I am still down more often than not, but I do have some happiness. Time heals all wounds.
    Hope this helps!
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want to SEE every state. I don't mean a quick visit. I want to spend extended amounts of time in each state. We're lucky enough that every state is so different, like 50 different countries in one.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    31shines wrote: »
    Travel Ireland and go to naples Italy

oooh I want to go to Ireland too, se the Giants Causeway.
    Naples isn't all that great but from Naples you can easel get to Pompeii or Capri which are absolutely incredible
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,910 Member
    Options
    I want to SEE every state. I don't mean a quick visit. I want to spend extended amounts of time in each state. We're lucky enough that every state is so different, like 50 different countries in one.

One of my goals a number of years ago was to cycle in every US State, Canadian Province and Australian State.

I'm almost done. :)

I've visited 39 US States and have cycled in 33 of them. I've visited 6 Canadian Provinces and have cycled in 5 of them (gotta move back to Canada to get some more in!). I've visited all 6 Australian States and 1 Australian Territory, and have cycled in all of them.
  • Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Swim with great white sharks (in a cage obviously lol)
    Learn to surf
    Ride in a hot air balloon
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Do an unassisted pull up