My weight loss tips for everyone :)

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Dylan and I have been on and off of MFP for about a year now. I have learned some very important lessons that I wanted to share with you all to help you on your weight loss journeys. I hope you find use of them and enjoy!
1. Consistency is key. Anybody can go a day eating right, but the key to weight loss is to do it almost everyday (some people might disagree). Try to avoid temptation and keep going.
2. Enjoy it. What really made me struggle was that I wanted to lose the weight and get it over with. I had to learn that my life shouldn't be revolved around MFP. I learned to log my food and enjoy life. Once I did that, before I knew it my clothes no longer fit.
3. Embrace your temptation. One of the hardest things for me about losing weight was the temptation. There was always that one food that made me want to give up. Instead of giving up, work that food into your food log.
4. Set goals. I had my MFP set up for 2 pounds a week. So I went on my calender and every week I would write down how many pounds I would weigh if I kept consistency. That is by far the best motivation I have had.

I hope you enjoyed my list and have a blessed day!

Replies