You Know You're Hungry When

Options
Watching 'Supersizers Go...' and thinking.
'Damn, I'd eat the heck outta a pig face'...

Replies

• BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    It's a day of the week that ends with "y".
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    you get out of bed in the morning.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    costanzaeclair.gif?w=650
  • _thisnameischosen_
    _thisnameischosen_ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well.. I was *kitten* starving. Made a pot noodle with hot water out of the bathroom sink (the kitchen was too far away..) and you know what?? It works!! You just gotta leave it an extra five minutes. Score.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of low carb eating and my sweet cravings are insane tonight. I saw a little kid with a cookie earlier and I seriously thought about taking it from him. I didn't but damn that craving was hard to overcome!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    costanzaeclair.gif?w=650

:laugh:
    Umm that must be a maple bacon glazed donut.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    If I'm not hungry enough to eat a apple, then I'm not really hungry. :/
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »

Indeed ..
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    You're alive. Though in HP, even the ghosts wanted food.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Well.. I was *kitten* starving. Made a pot noodle with hot water out of the bathroom sink (the kitchen was too far away..) and you know what?? It works!! You just gotta leave it an extra five minutes. Score.

lol that's nasty dood that water isn't usually drinking water. :joy:
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    You're knashing your teeth together
  • nathanrchronister
    nathanrchronister Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Not sure about your plumbing situation, but in most homes, the same hot water going to the kitchen sink is from the same source as the bathroom sink and tub. Most homes have 1 hot water heater and that is piped throughout and delivered to all bathrooms, washers, kitchens and any other sources of hot water. :)

The water that fills the back of the toilet is the very same water that comes out the cold side of your sinks. Though I don't recommend drinking it. :)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Not sure about your plumbing situation, but in most homes, the same hot water going to the kitchen sink is from the same source as the bathroom sink and tub. Most homes have 1 hot water heater and that is piped throughout and delivered to all bathrooms, washers, kitchens and any other sources of hot water. :)

The water that fills the back of the toilet is the very same water that comes out the cold side of your sinks. Though I don't recommend drinking it. :)

lol thats an odd first post.

That being said, the hot water from most of the older systems in the UK (especially up north) have the old gravity fed/cylinder setup. As i'm sure you're aware cold "fresher" water from the tap, then boiled is far better than hot water thats been heated up and sitting in a cylinder. That was my point. i wouldn't use hot water from the tap in any food, i always boil cold water first.