1st August 30 day shred anyone?

Options
Hi all
I have ordered this DVD so hoping it will soon be with me. Am planning on starting it on Monday 1st August. Anyone wanna join me?

Replies

• aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!!!
  • TRWRIGHT1
    TRWRIGHT1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am trying to do this. It really shows me how out of shape I am. If I could get myself to do it everyday it would definatly help with the weight loss
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ave already arranged to! :)
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    We have posted another topic and started today :-)
  • dajm456
    dajm456 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on starting it August 1st anyway!
  • vpochman1
    vpochman1 Posts: 23
    Options
    I have been doing the power 90 series and I am kinda burnt out on it. I am thinking of giving this a shot. I have heard good things. If i can get the video by Monday. I will join you!
  • aprilgicker
    Options
    It is great that the first is also a Monday! I am a beginning starter.:happy:
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes, me!! Just bought it and was planning on starting on Monday the first...perfect, I was hoping there would be others starting the same day as me. I will send you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • Hollie55
    Hollie55 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I have just ordered it too. Mine not turn up until later next week though.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I was hoping a group would open for the 1st on this :) I just bought my mat and weights tonight and have had the dvd for alittle while now so I`m ready for Monday
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started today so i am only alittle ahead of you ! i even took before pictures hehehe .
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    anyone joining me on this journy please feel free to add me :)
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi Ya'll! I bought the dvd at Walmart tonight and thought I'd start tomorrow morning. I'd love to hear how everyone does with it!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    day one done!
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Just wanted to make sure that y'all knew there's a thread started with an August group, if you're interested. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/304157-30-day-shred-group-august
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started it today! It is actually on my OnDemand on Comcast! I was super excited, so I started today!! :) Good luck everyone and if you have Comcast look for it under the FitnessTV option -- It's great!
  • aprilgicker
    Options
    I did my first day today I was worried it was going to be dorky like other videos. I guess I was just giving more excuses. It was done quicker than expected the 20 minutes went by really quick.

However, I will wear my HRM next time; I had to guess on the cals today.:bigsmile: