NSV time! Share yours!

SassMasterPZA89
SassMasterPZA89 Posts: 6 Member
edited July 2017 in Success Stories
So, I started a new job at Walmart as cashier March 29 2017. Day after my baby's first birthday. I picked a medium vest, no big deal. Didn't fit. Didn't button up AT ALL!
Fast forward to yesterday (July 5th/17) and the top three buttons did up. I was super thrilled!
Thanks to Thrive and meal prepping and listening to my body I have seen great results!
m5tw8c6k3afp.jpg

cqpbd79mbzsg.jpg
Striped shirt is before and sports bra is recent
What's your NSV this week!

Replies

• SassMasterPZA89
    SassMasterPZA89 Posts: 6 Member
    Oops! The photos flipped! The striped shirt is the before and the sports bra is recent !
  • dottiedj
    dottiedj Posts: 52 Member
    I have 6 pair of size 8 jeans in my closet that I have not been able to wear since last winter. Yesterday, I tried two of them on and they both fit! Still a little tight (I like my clothes to be looser) but they fit. I have vowed not to actually wear them in public until I get under 130 lbs. That will motivate me to lose another few pounds. On my way back to my ideal weight of 120.
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    I bought some new pants because mine were loose... In less than a month they became very loose and my stomach has debloated. Started at 204 4/22/2017 and now weight 190 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!