Healthy 500 calorie meals?

Options
britneef1990
britneef1990 Posts: 3 Member
Hellloooo! Looking for some healthy 400-500 calorie meals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. No seafood, please. No pasta either. TIA ❤

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Id look on pinterest,

What are your favorite meals now? Something that really helped me was plugging in some of my favorite homemade meals to the recipe calculator, I havent had to cut out anything because most of them were 300-500 calories, I just wont be taking seconds anymore! Some of my favorites:
    Zuppa Toscana between 300-400
    Keilbasa with Tomatoes and beans 457 for a big helping
    Asian chicken and broccoli - 250
    Zucchini noodles with Pork tenderloin & Blistered tomatoes 200-350 depending on the oil you use, this is my favorite lunch
    Mini crustless quiches - 157 (so eat two or three) with meat, eggs and lots of veggies my favorite breakfast!
  • katydougherty
    katydougherty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a VERY picky eater, so it's hard for me to find foods that are low in calories. I have found that I can still eat delicious food, just in smaller quantities. Pinterest is awesome for recipes. Just search for "weight watcher" recipes and it will come up with a ton.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Id look on pinterest,

What are your favorite meals now? Something that really helped me was plugging in some of my favorite homemade meals to the recipe calculator, I havent had to cut out anything because most of them were 300-500 calories, I just wont be taking seconds anymore! Some of my favorites:
    Zucchini noodles with Pork tenderloin & Blistered tomatoes 200-350 depending on the oil you use, this is my favorite lunch
    Mini crustless quiches - 157 (so eat two or three) with meat, eggs and lots of veggies my favorite breakfast!
    I love zucchini noodles, but unsure how to make them! I got one of those gadgets to make them and nearly took a finger off. What do you use? Also I bet that recipe would be amazing with Spaghetti Squash too.

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    TorStar80 wrote: »
    Id look on pinterest,

I love zucchini noodles, but unsure how to make them! I got one of those gadgets to make them and nearly took a finger off. What do you use? Also I bet that recipe would be amazing with Spaghetti Squash too.

I'm lazy. I buy them pre cut from my supermarket.
  • Aerona85
    Aerona85 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I second SkinnyTaste website. I have found so many awesome recipes from there and her cookbooks. Plus very good, detailed directions and she provides WW points if you are following that.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,564 Member
    Options
    i just posted this: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10575005/i-dont-feel-like-cooking-ovendish#latest

Use other protein, less strarch and more veggies to your liking.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I made Lentil Bowls with Avocado and Eggs today. It was such an easy dish to make on a hot summer day, and the best part was I already had everything in my kitchen! I measured all of my ingredients in grams and ended up with a really big, delicious bowl of food for about 330 calories.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/lentil-bowls-with-avocado-eggs-and-cholula/

I subscribe to emails from both Skinny Taste and Kim's Cravings. I'm always happy with the many recipes I try.
  • shannonmaria
    shannonmaria Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I just checked out this website and there are TONS of good ideas on here :)