124»

Replies

• born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    curborough wrote: »
    jy003m6a47m2.jpg

I'm going meet and hopefully adopt this beauty today. Her name is Bella. She was surrendered to a local rescue society because her owner was transferred out of the country for work and was not able to bring her. My mom found her online and told me about her on Monday. My last dog died 15 months ago and I haven't been ready to get another but one look at Bella was enough. I've been chatting with the folks at the rescue society all week. Today is the day I meet them. With any luck, Bella will want to come home with me. #adoptdon'tshop

Hi..did you get to take Bella home?.shes gorgeous. My dogs also called Bella

Did you get her?

I did! She was very anxious and timid at first but she's much more comfortable now, totally at home with us. Her adoption was quite painless considering what I know others have gone through with their rescue dogs. I'm happy to say she's an absolute delight!

• esedelder
    esedelder Posts: 163 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    qv2zulgqbddv.jpg
    This is my sweet boy Jed. He was found on the side of road when he was around 3 months old. I have no clue what he is other than a terrier mix but he's a sweetheart that loves to cuddle!
  • Zoetrooper
    Zoetrooper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    JmxlbPA.jpg

First real post here, hope this works! My puppy, his name is Wrex.
  • Zoetrooper
    Zoetrooper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    gYtsMpQ.jpg

A picture from when we brought him home.
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Archie
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    lisafred24 wrote: »
    My babies Lulu (white Shepherd), Millie (black Shepherd) and Scarlett (beagle or meerkat).
    cla86x72zruc.jpg

You have a pretty cool meerkat. :)
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    aobo125b61bx.jpg
  • BrendanMcGroarty
    BrendanMcGroarty Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    These two and the one in the profile. They are all 10.