70 lbs to lose!!!!!

Options
I weigh 270 lbs, goal is 200, trying increased activity (exercise), cutting out soda, and eating until full not stuffed. Hope to get some folks on here to share our struggles and victories with.

Replies

• amaggio2
    amaggio2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey Brother! just started myself..although I am trying to lose 100lbs! lets keep each other rolling. Day 2 for me..all is good so far.
  • leahluvsyou
    leahluvsyou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm trying to lose weight I'm at 215 and want to be 150. I binge eat a lot, cravings are my nemesis. Any tips on eating?
  • Fat2Fab1988
    Fat2Fab1988 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am about 225 and my goal weight is about 160. I am not really new as I've been here a few times before but I have just started up again. I am hoping I can stick to it this time. Binge eating when I am feeling down is also my problem, and I am also trying to eat until I get full and not stuffed. So far, I think I've been doing well. I started walking on my lunch breaks to get a few extra steps in since I have a desk job and I spend most of my day sitting. Anyway, good luck on your journeys and you guys can add me if you'd like :)
  • luckyfern68
    luckyfern68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started at 216 going to 140. Got stuck at 205 (for a month) breakthrough day. 204... woo hoo! Hoping to find others on journey to share with! ☺☺☺☺
  • luckyfern68
    luckyfern68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm trying to lose weight I'm at 215 and want to be 150. I binge eat a lot, cravings are my nemesis. Any tips on eating?

Protein helps.... watch your macros aim for 100. It works tip from my trainer!