Looking for motivation.... i am a preschool teacher!

Options
Iloveteaching5
Iloveteaching5 Posts: 6 Member
edited July 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello my name is Amber. I'm 26 years old. I'm a preschool teacher.

I weigh 260lbs
My goal is to be about 180

I work out 5x a week. Plus Zumba 3x a week.

Looking for friends that are on the same road as me..

I'm not into supplements or anything. I'm all natural healthy food, exercizing lifestyle.

Replies

• TameLaRue
    TameLaRue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes me too! I'm 250lbs can we add each other??
  • AKAmplished_Pearl
    AKAmplished_Pearl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 186, but my GW is 155. I'm a 4th grade reading teacher. I would love to be your support.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    U can add me. Former high school soccer coach and SPED teacher. Now inclusion for 5-6th grades.
  • stellafgus
    stellafgus Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Pre school teacher since Jan of this year I have gained 10 pounds after being put on a med. Now that I am slowly being taken off the med, I have to deal with this weight gain. I actually spoke with a dietician July 3rd to assist me is losing the weight, she was concerned about the amount of carbs I have been consuming , so she recommended 45 carbs per meal, 3 meals a day and 15 carbs for 2 snacks a day, just keep up with these numbers. Like subtracting them from your check book Breakfast start out with 45 subtract what you ate, no carrying over leftovers to next meal. Lunch 45 carbs, Dinner 45 carbs and Snacks 15 carbs. Switching over to whole grains instead of white grains. Lots of Water and measuring my food. So I know what I weighed on July 3rd and I go back on August 21, to find out how this worked. Also did I forget to mention the exercise part, I was in the gym everyday, until my incident accrued and then had to stop so I actually went back to the gym for the first time since Jan, on July 5th. Sore yes put it felt good to be back starting all over again at the gym.
  • monkeygirl08
    monkeygirl08 Posts: 2,109 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey Amber.
    My names Heather and you can add me. I'm a 27 year old Head Start teacher (preschool age). I started out at 237 and currently at 214 with the ultimate goal being 170. I try to work out every other day and Stick to my calorie goals. Best of luck!