Dating, School, and Healthy lifestyle

Options
Prettyhaitian0218
Prettyhaitian0218 Posts: 26 Member
Hey y'all! I'm having a hard time balancing dating, school, working two jobs, and having a healthy lifestyle. I'm in my mid 20s and I feel like I'm going to crash. Has anyone ever went through this? What was y'all outcome? Did you have to give up on something? Please help me!!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Until I finished school I was quite selfish when it came to dating. If it comfortably fit into my life then fine, but I had too much personal stuff I wanted to do in my early 20s and wasnt ready to put someone else in front of that. Once I graduated and was down to one full time job I had more time. Met my now husband and was in a place where I was actually willing to invest more time in someone else.

Mostly, I would say think about your life goals and when you want to achieve them and set up your priorities based on that. I always wanted to be able to make my own money and not have to depend on someone else, so that was my first priority, but it doesn't have to be yours.
  • Prettyhaitian0218
    Prettyhaitian0218 Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Until I finished school I was quite selfish when it came to dating. If it comfortably fit into my life then fine, but I had too much personal stuff I wanted to do in my early 20s and wasnt ready to put someone else in front of that. Once I graduated and was down to one full time job I had more time. Met my now husband and was in a place where I was actually willing to invest more time in someone else.

Mostly, I would say think about your life goals and when you want to achieve them and set up your priorities based on that. I always wanted to be able to make my own money and not have to depend on someone else, so that was my first priority, but it doesn't have to be yours.

Thank you for your kind words! Did you meet your husband in your 20s or later? That's what I want to do. I want to focus on my needs before I let a guy in but sometimes a girl has needs you know, sorry if that was too much information
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    I can't say I did all that all at once but lack of sleep is very unsafe.