Possibly sighting of Madaline McCann

Options
Trixtabella
Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
Have you guys seen this.
I hope for her parents sake this is actually her.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-spotted-north-Indian-market-tourist.html?ITO=1490

Replies

• jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It will be rubbish!!!! People have been reading / watching too much Along came a spider. The poor girl was killed in my opinion!
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Central News: "ITV Central News UPDATE - We have been reporting on articles which have already been published in the Daily Mail and the Indian Tribune suggesting that they might have found Madeleine. We now understand's there's been no official request to Kate and Gerry McCann for DNA samples, so the reports in the newspapers may be false."
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Yea I just saw that too, you think they would make sure they have proper facts before going to print. However they could just DNA test the girl against the people she was found with.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Yea I just saw that too, you think they would make sure they have proper facts before going to print. However they could just DNA test the girl against the people she was found with.
    Tabloids and porper facts dont seem to go together in the same sentance! Where is that girl? Is she being held somewhere? If so, how horrible for her she must she crapping herslef wondering whats she's done wrong.
  • PandaFlight
    Options
    Central News: "ITV Central News UPDATE - We have been reporting on articles which have already been published in the Daily Mail and the Indian Tribune suggesting that they might have found Madeleine. We now understand's there's been no official request to Kate and Gerry McCann for DNA samples, so the reports in the newspapers may be false."

Surely the Portugese police would have taken DNA samples at the time of her disappearance. Was there something to do with her toy cat, the one her mum used to always hold during press conferences?
    I've always assumed she's dead. There aren't many missing children who were found alive after such a long period of time.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    clutching at straws
  • k1229
    k1229 Posts: 135
    Options
    either way, its nice to know that people are still looking for her. Every child deserves that. Its amazing how many crass responses ive read today on facebook and such like.

I still have hope that that poor child will be found. And as for the "media circus" surrounding the McCann's i believe that publicity raises awareness so they can clog up the front of my papers anytime.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    She's deffo deed. And like this sounds wrong, but I hope she is, because if she's alive what the hell have people been doing to her all these years? Probably ruined her mind and body forever. Don't even wanna think about what happens to kids that get kidnapped like that... but also, most people are pretty convinced her parents killed her.