Semi-New! Let's be friends!

Options
SH0985
SH0985 Posts: 14 Member
Hello! This is my second time trying to lose weight. The first time, was a bust for various reasons. I'd love to meet some friends on here to help keep me motivated and to share experiences with.

I'm 29, from FLoria and I'm a high school teacher.

So, hello!! B)

Replies

• Kolaghan
    Kolaghan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HEY! I'm Sylvia. I'm 21 from Canada. I've had the same thing happen and I know that staying connected with other people helps keep the motivation up! Would love to be fitness buddies!
  • SH0985
    SH0985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's great to meet you, Sylvia! I'm Sian! :)
  • cassi82
    cassi82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cassi and I'm 34 and from VA. I'm an elementary school teacher and I did great on MFP one before, but fell off the wagon and am starting over. Would love to be able to motivate each other!
  • Wicked_Syren
    Wicked_Syren Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Katy and this is my 3rd time on here lol. I did really great the first time on here and I hope the saying "The 3rd times the charm" rings true for me lol. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • lovelyhulett
    lovelyhulett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone this is my second time as well. I have 40 pounds to lose and hopefully keep off for good. I don't want to be skinny but I want to be healthy and fit. Feel free to friend me
  • katydougherty
    katydougherty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sian. My name is Katy and I am from Florida also. My first time here (almost 6 weeks, I think), but so far I am loving it and it's working! I've lost 14.2 lbs. so far, about 40-50 more to go. The scale has been stuck on the same number since Monday, but I KNOW something isn't right with that. LOL Around 1,200 calories a day and working out a minimum of 30 minutes a day. I've worked my tail off today, so I am hoping for that number on the scale to go down by Monday. Good luck in your journey!
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi All...This is my second time around also. I lost 20 lbs. in 2012, kept it off 4 years but gained it back plus some due to a medication I had to take. I've got some great friends on here but we can never have too many friends :) I'm Joy from California, I'm a nurse (not working right now ). I love having fun but also being motivational. Blessings!!