Lets connect for motivation!

Options
I live in Rochester NY. Message me to keep in touch and follow each other to reach our fitness goals!

Replies

• Daylitor
    Daylitor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello to ya...I'm currently continuing to cut and shred, keep someuscle, andlose the last bit of this stubborn belly fat...what are your goals?
  • iMikey
    iMikey Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey I'm Mike
    I'm from Brooklyn, NY

Currently bulking on a plant-based diet (vegan), and building strength through calisthenic. Aiming to get to 200lbs, I'm standing on 165lbs (6'4"), no set date to reach my weight goal, I'll get there when I get there.
    I've been training 6 days a week for the past month and noticing steady strength gains. I also stretch right before and after my exercise, I'm noticing better flexibility as well in this month alone.

I've been in the gym before and lost motivation. I've found working on my thoughts, my principles as a human-being, and my spiritual nature through meditation has been helping me keep clean habits.

I don't try anymore. I do. And I do it with pristine focus. I believe if I continue this training lifestyle I'll find success in other places of my life.

Stay blessed!