Lost 46lbs in 8 months! 5ft 3in

BrookeRunningMom
BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
edited July 2017 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
Never stepped foot in a gym. All from finally getting my license And being terrified Id get even fatter because then the only type of excercise I did was walk and I was still getting bigger. My heaviest was 175ish after having both kids and finally started my journey at 156lbs 8 months ago. I bought a used treadmill for $100 with deliverly off Kijiji. I then just started walking at a nice pace then week or so later increased the pace and incline and then I ran for about 4 minutes and was out of breath (dying) and then slowly just got better and changed my diet up like eating less bread more lettuce instead of buns ect. Now im 110lbs at 5ft 3inches. Lots of perseverance amd patiences is the key ! All from at home ! Now i can run 40 minutes without a rest. Plus add extra exercises that are not to hard and that I enjoy!
Seriously if i can do it with two cqxhel7xd93y.png
small ones running around like little monkeys so can you! Just believe in yourself and dont compare yourself to others do what is good for you and what pace you enjoy !

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Well done! You look amazing!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Great job!
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Great Job!!
  • Fit2B135
    Fit2B135 Posts: 29 Member
    @1117429 You are an inspiration. Would you please be my mentor/buddy? I'm also 5'3". I started my journey in January, and I've lost 14lbs. I lose 3, and gain 2, and continue this pattern.
    I think I need accountability. Would you be my accountability partner?
  • Prem1992
    Prem1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Great job... Inspired by your achievement..
  • BrookeRunningMom
    BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
    Fit2B135 wrote: »
    @1117429 You are an inspiration. Would you please be my mentor/buddy? I'm also 5'3". I started my journey in January, and I've lost 14lbs. I lose 3, and gain 2, and continue this pattern.
    I think I need accountability. Would you be my accountability partner?

Yes of coarse! Do you have fb or instagram ?