Never give up

I am under a doctor supervised program to lose weight. I call myself a professional dieter because I have been dieting since the age of 13. It truly is a lifelong journey. Over the last year I have gone through menopause and managing my weight became difficult. I was was always able to maintain as long as I was careful. I was gaining steadily even though I was trying to be careful..This clinc has taught me alot of things about how I have to eat to lose weight and the things that stall weight loss such as social drinks.. I have to almost completely eliminate that at least for now. I'm trying very hard and sticking to a modified eating lifestyle. Wish me luck! I wish others lots of luck on their journey as well!

Replies

• phickman07
    phickman07 Posts: 33 Member
    I wish you success, believe in yourself and nothing can stop you now except yourself. I can relate about being a professional dieter. I have been dieting most of my life too. I have been to my goal weight a few times. I have always been pretty active, but if you eat more than you burn the lbs stay on. I have been a weight watcher member off and on for years. Achieved my goal with WW a couple of times. Now I have just decided I can do it myself with the support from a few friends in the community here. I love the way the food diary tells you how many calories, sodium, sugar etc. I am learning a lot just by that and learning what foods to stay away from. You can do it or should I say We can do it!
  • angel4avon
    angel4avon Posts: 2 Member
    Yes we can! I like weigh watchers. I still am a member and use it often. I like this app as well for its features. I didn't really understand how the calories worked but I did see that I could steadily lose if I had smaller portions. I appreciate your reaching out. Wishing you the best!