Replies

• Secondhalf35
    Secondhalf35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Cool. Same for me today. Walk and weights:)Enjoy
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I get up at 4:45 and am running by 5:15 on Tuesday and Thursday.
    This time of year I see some pretty sunrises.
    I also run on Saturday or Sunday, I have to get out by 7 before the sun gets too high and hot.
    Happy Running
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Awesome
  • reatk
    reatk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love running in the mornings been out a year due to a back problem taking over only just had the go ahead from physio to start back up about 3 weeks ago, can only go on the treadmill to start with and see how much my back can take, so far so good cannot wait To get back to outdoor runs and the 10kms, it's been torture driving past people running I've missed it so much!
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Fingers crossed you can get out there soon again. I'm going for walk in morning rather than a run. I love walking too
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed you can get out there soon again. I'm going for walk in morning rather than a run. I love walking too

I'm running in the morning, 8 miles hopefully.
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Enjoy :)
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Headed out at 5 am to run as long as I can. It's been in the high 90s here that early so I think my long run may turn into a medium run.
  • reatk
    reatk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Morning got my run in albiet on the treadmill still but a good half an hour building it up, it felt comfortable and I enjoyed it
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Sounds great pleased you enjoyed it :)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm getting in 2 fast walking sessions today. Morning and evening - totaling up to 7 - 8 miles. Have a great workout!
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Thank you. Sounds awesome :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    8.3 miles if beautiful sunshine! Struggled without any water and seriously rungry now!! :laugh:
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Rungry.Love it lol
  • wutaday1
    wutaday1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day. Some days I run in the morning before work and some days I run in the evening after dinner. I try not to run midday because it is usually too hot and my runs do not go as well.