Looking for motivation

Options
Hi! Not sure where to start. Working on my weight for 4 years now, sw 344, lowest weight 196, CW 256, gw 180-190. I've been stuck at 256 for months now with zero motivation. Any friends, encouragement, advice, anything would be lovely

Replies

• rosy23918
    rosy23918 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well my name is Rosa. I need motivation too I have a fitbit. There are days I don't want to move but we can encourage each other.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    You found enough motivation to create a user account here. Did you input your age, gender, actual weight today, goal weight, and a weekly rate-of-loss goal? If you did, MyFitnessPal then told you what some 4 digit number was the number of calories you could eat to lose weight at the rate of your goal.

From there, it's a little effort to learn to use the recipe tool and the food database to log your food.
    It helps to know how to use https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list

Other than that, it's all a matter of knowing that you are in a calorie deficit at the end of each day. Over time, that deficit turns into weight loss.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for a motivation buddy, add me. I'm on here a lot, A LOT. I'm also on BodySpace so that I can track my workouts more effectively.
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Could use motivation and support as I restart my healthier me journey.
  • Notsohot7
    Notsohot7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me