Who's for a lifestyle change!

Options
I am looking for friends that are on the lifestyle change journey! Eating healthy and daily exercise to live a long heathy life! I have 2 boys and I want to be there when they grow up! 5'6, 194lbs, I would like to lose around 50lbs. Who's with me!?

Replies

• vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Similar goals here. I have two children and looking to be fit and healthy. I am currently 170lbs , goal to be 145. I am 5'4.
  • KimATX
    KimATX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 204. Hitting 50 next year and need to get healthy so can reach 60! My goal is 150-ish.
  • galinazo
    galinazo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me, I'm in! I'm 58 years old, 5'5" tall and I'm currently 177#. I am going to loose 30 #! I am currently having some stomach / intestinal issues and when this is resolved plan on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I also need to walk. I'm trying to look at my current condition from a positive outlook and just consider it a jump-start to my new lifestyle.
    Portion control has always been a problem for me but tracking really helps. I've only been using my fitness pal for three days and already feel so much more in control of my life. Encouragement would be appreciated.
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Similar goals ..I lack consistency. I have about 10lbs to lose at 5'4".
  • sunnyluv78
    sunnyluv78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am currently 236lbs and have a goal weight of 140lbs. As I get older I truly understand how excessive weight can cause health issues. I on my health journey and I'm not stopping until I reach it.