Vitamin and supplement tracker

Options
Hi all. Does anyone know of a good vitamin/supplement tracker app! What comes with the health apple app is very basic

Replies

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Following because I have the same question. I've tried searching the App Store and haven't really found anything.
  • domplater
    domplater Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay I know tracking things in our lives are good but how many supplements do you take per day to warrant a need to track it?

I only take 3 supplements which in total are 4 tabs but do it same time everyday I would have no need to track them?
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    domplater wrote: »
    Okay I know tracking things in our lives are good but how many supplements do you take per day to warrant a need to track it?

I only take 3 supplements which in total are 4 tabs but do it same time everyday I would have no need to track them?

Because vitamin supplements only tell one part of the story and I'm interested in my total daily intake of vitamins and minerals, which includes vitamins and minerals that come from the foods I eat. Apple Health only tracks a small handful from food and MFP tracks even less.
  • BayouMoon
    BayouMoon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Trackmystack.com it's a comprehensive medicine and supplement tracker.
  • miguelrunner
    miguelrunner Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was browsing and came across this (not affiliated in any way): Medisafe Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker. Looks good and has Apple Watch complication.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    i like cron-o-meter, but it's pretty common for you to have to enter your specific brands vitamins/mineral content yourself the first time. from then on it's awesome.